Senior Analyst, London
Senior Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – London
This dynamic and growing company has a worldwide customer base and an unrivalled reputation within its sector.
As a business they constantly strive to have a 360 holistic view of data to ensure their excellent customer relationships are maintained and grown.
This demanding role is working for a service provider within the financial sector where you would have a direct impact on the strategy and analytical capability of the business.
Role and Responsibilities
• Find, illustrate and champion actionable insights
• Responsibility for direct reports supporting them with their delivery of projects and development
• Forecast and manage the profitability of new and existing lines
• Present proposals to internal and external stake holders
• Engage with marketing and sales stakeholders
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Experience in developing, training or managing other individuals is paramount
• R - SQL – python - Data Visualisation - AWS
• Educated to degree level in a numerical subject
• Responsible for a varied portfolio of products
• Be able to present propositions to senior stakeholders
• Efficient automation knowledge
If you fit the above job description please contact Justin Toomey or Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.