Analyst - 12 Month FTC, Wiltshire
Data Analyst - 12 Month FTC – £32,000 - £40,000 – Wiltshire – J10039
As a leading charity in its field, our client offers the chance to really make a difference to people’s lives. This organisation has touched the hearts of the nation and continues to grow in popularity and support.
It is now seeking an experienced analyst to analyse organisation-wide data that drives key functions. You will be responsible for creating reports and delivering insights which help to assist strategic planning across the key functions of Recovery, Fund Raising and Trading.
• Producing organisation-wide selections for postal, telephone and email campaigns
• Ensuring the safe and secure management and transfer of data
• Producing organisation-wide MI reports by agreed deadlines.
• Liaising with all internal departments to understand their business objectives and provide reporting to support the achievement of those objectives.
• Resolving issues with reports and investigating discrepancies
• Evaluating and identifying where system enhancements are required
• Provision of tailored reports requested by various departments
• Identifying customer, supporter and beneficiary trends
• Review of internal processes and procedures to ensure high levels of data quality
Knowledge and Experience:
• Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience
• Experience in a data analyst/BI role
• Prior experience using a database / CRM tool
• Ability to work to set standards, ensuring that outputs are consistently high in quality and accuracy
• Advanced use of MS Excel and knowledge SQL
• An understanding of Relationship Management
• The ability to query data comfortably to provide information requested by business users
• Good technical knowledge of data and software packages
• Outstanding organisational and analytic skills
• Experience of using BI tools
• The ability to interpret departmental data needs
• Good planning, analytical, administrative and numeracy skills
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314660, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.