Graduate Market Pricing Analyst, Surrey
Graduate Market Pricing Analyst – Data Science - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Surrey – J11158
As a Graduate Market Pricing Analyst you will be working on some varied and influential optimisation activities including identifying improvements to pricing structures with consideration to business requirements and supporting projects across different business lines and product offerings. You would be joining a market leader in the Insurance arena benefiting from excellent developmental and influencing opportunities.
This client is keen to attract strong data science skills and support data science training - as long as you are analytical and has a good mathematical/statistical background.
If you are entrepreneurial and want to get things done let Teresa be the first to know by sending in your CV
Role & Responsibilities
• Investigate customers’ responses to price to build behavioural models.
• Accurately predict the impact of any price change to the overall business.
• Undertake research & development to include data sources and data mining.
• Understand Price Optimisation techniques.
• Monitor models to ensure they remain suitable for purpose.
• Ensure data accuracy for all projects whilst adhering to time scales.
• Undertake construction and maintenance of Model Office suites.
• Mentor and train junior team members
Experience & Skills Required
• Degree (2.1) in a mathematics or Data Science related discipline, or evidence of equivalent proficiency
• Strong A levels, or equivalent, min A grade Maths
• Data Science skills and experience of machine learning algorithms using open source statistical packages R and Python preferable
. Coding skills in any language gained in or outside academic education welcome
• Good level of presentation skills
• Great communication skills showing ability to explain complex issues to a non-technical audience
• Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.