eCommerce Lead Technical Architect, Berkshire
eCommerce Lead Technical Architect - £Competitive – Berkshire – J11053
This eCommerce Lead Technical Architect role entails responsibility for collaboratively building and maintaining the end-to-end Data to Customer (D2C) tech stack. You will assist in bringing forward thinking technology to the company, implementing innovative solutions for leading-edge consumer experience. Your work will ensure that this international leader in FMCG’s remains in the forefront in digital commerce, ensuring a secure robust platform.
Role & Responsibilities
• Define end-to-end solution architectures for digital commerce technology stack.
• Ensure proper alignment and approval for end-to-end platform.
• Ensure our tech stack meets customer and consumer’s needs.
• Define functional and implementation architecture and integration across different components.
• Work closely with other teams to transfer defined and approved project/enhancement work for deliver.
• Lead the technical team responsible for assessing, designing and implementing new components of the tech stack.
• Help identify key technical risks and mitigation plans.
• Create prototypes and proof of concept work for new platforms, services and product feature.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
• Several years of experience preferred designing and executing end-to-end customer-centric e-commerce platform strategies.
• Demonstrable experience architecting digital commerce solutions on platforms such as Demandware, Commerce Tools, Shopify, Magento & Open Source
• Possess a strong understanding of cross-functional business issues.
• Be able to develop a technology solution that will address each challenge for measurable, profitable results
• Proven customer focused and relationship building skills.
• Have the ability to create productive working environments across a wide audience.
• Show strong consultative and project management skills, problem analysis experience, negotiating, and influencing techniques.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk