Lead Digital Marketing Solutions Architect, Berkshire
Lead Digital Marketing Solutions Architect - Berkshire - £Highly Competitive - J11205
Our client is embarking on a Digital Transformation journey to support their strategy and consumer led initiatives where the opportunities & implications for the business are pervasive and far-reaching. Fundamental to their transformation is to reimagine how they approach Consumer engagement to become a truly Consumer centric business, drive data-led Marketing strategies and embrace new technologies. Evolution of Marketing technology stack will play a key part in realizing this model that a fast-paced digital transformation programme of this scale requires to be successful.
This is the Lead Solution Architect role to design End-to-End solution architecture for the Digital Transformation program. This role will see you defining, translating and delivering business’ vision for Digital marketing strategies. You will bring rigor, thought leadership and strategic direction to constantly evolving Marketing Architecture Technology domain. The role will actively lead the definition and evolution of the solution architecture, oversee selection/implementation of new components, enhance Architecture/Governance processes and drive agile innovation with an eye to scale.
• Leading up-front discovery and design for End to End Digital Marketing Technology architecture (Web, Mobile, CRM, Web analytics, DMP, CDP, Data Layer, Social etc.)
• Acting as the subject matter expert for Digital Marketing Architecture across strategy, technology, and personalisation.
• Supporting the business to leverage MarTech platforms to fullest potential.
Skills & Experience Required:
• 3+ years of experience in designing and developing MarTech solutions/platforms and 10+ years of overall experience.
• In-depth experience of integration of components to deliver digital marketing solutions, including websites, consumer preference & tagging, multi-device consumer targeting tools, consumer segmentation & analytics, multi-channel consumer contact solutions.
• Ability to assess business needs and translate these requirements into efficient and scalable digital marketing solutions as a whole or in smaller packages.
• Experienced in delivering Digital marketing projects, collaborating with distributed global teams in a matrix organisation and overseeing the project management.
• An excellent communicator - for building relationships, managing stakeholders, working with clients and delivery teams - both orally and written and for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Strong Business Acumen of the FMCG/retail industry (or similar)
• Agency side or solution provider experience (preferred)
If you fit the above job description and would like to find out move about this exciting opportunity,please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.