Senior Data Scientist, London
Senior Data Scientist – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London –J10197
This international consultancy brings together a passionate and talented team that combine skills in software engineering, data science and design. They work with some of the world’s leading consumer-focused brands transforming the way brands create value from data.
If you are passionate, a team player a go-getter and would relish the opportunity of working for this up and coming London based agency please let Roisin know.
Role & Responsibilities
• Analyse consumer behaviour from data and then build cutting edge technology.
• Work across multiple projects at any one time with new and existing clients.
• Solve business problems using machine learning and statistical
• Work quickly and accurately to add maximum value.
• Research and implement novel methods before deploying them for use by the wider team.
• Work with a wide range of publicly available data and in-house data sources.
• A flexible team player who is adaptable and maintains high standards.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to Masters level in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics/Econometrics or similar
• Demonstrate extensive experience with timeseries analysis and modelling techniques
• Confidently produce scientific visualisations.
• Solid experience in SQL, Python, Spark
• Proven track record of applying machine learning models
• Deep understanding of core machine learning concepts
• Proficient programmer in Python
• Experience querying and interfacing SQL and NoSQL databases
• Experience using cloud web services very desirable.
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues to non-technical parties.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.