Supply Chain Analytics Capability Lead, London
Supply Chain Analytics Global Capability Leader - £Competitive Salary –
London or Brussels – J11050
This vital role is working for an international giant in the FMCG’s arena. You will assume ownership of one or more areas of capability within the global programme together with the supporting Supply Chain digital technology elements. The jobholder will need to lead a small group of Supply Chain subject matter experts and potentially stakeholders from other divisions from across the globe and segments to codify best practice. A challenging but very rewarding role defining appropriate assessment tools deploying them, providing objective validation of progress and areas of further improvement.
Role & Responsibilities
• Codify and deploy the proven internal and external practices into one operating system.
• Explore and embrace new digital technologies.
• Deliver a comprehensive capability framework covering standards, communication materials etc.
• Lead at global level any digital technology sprints and MVPs needed to explore and enable capabilities.
• Ensure speed, quality and effectiveness of people, process and systems capability improvement.
• Drive deployment of capabilities including the digital technology elements via the regional and local supply chain teams.
• Ensure an agile and customer centric supply chain.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline.
• Be an experienced supply chain professional who can leverage strong, credible functional knowledge.
• An analytics expert at heart and digitally savvy
• Confident, decisive and collaborative leader for one or more capabilities within the programme.
• Competently able to lead and engage a number of workgroups to deliver transformation.
• Keep pace with customer and consumers’ needs, exceeding what the competition can offer.
• Be able to continuously improve and adapt over time.
• Develop scalable capabilities that are refreshed, enhanced and deployed with appropriate frequency.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk