Statistician FTC, Leicestershire
Statistician – 1 year FTC - £Competitive – Plus Benefits – Leicestershire – J11057
This role offers flexible working whilst helping shape research projects that drive innovation alongside stakeholders. If you want to design efficient scientific experiments, report on progress, results, experimental design and statistical analysis for a major international FMCG’s giant, please let Teresa have a copy of you CV today.
Role & Responsibilities
• Deliver robust study designs with efficient use of resources.
• Analyse experimental data to generate thorough reports that are critical for scientific publications.
• Peer-review scientific proposals, work and communications from different stakeholders to guarantee quality and corporate reputation.
• Train and educate the research and development teams on statistical methodologies.
• Share the purpose of data-driven research and work to high scientific standards.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to PhD or Master degree level with equivalent relevant experience in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field
• Have expert knowledge of experimental design and statistical data analytics methods.
• Expert knowledge of R and experience of sample size calculation.
• Confidently communicate complex technical information verbally and through written materials, to a variety of audiences.
• Be able to execute a variety of projects through excellent technical planning and influencing skills.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk