Marketing Data Specialist, Midlands
Senior Marketing Data Specialist – 12 months FTC – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J9933
This organisation utilises unmatched expertise and experience to devise and deliver the right solution at the right time for their clients’ businesses. They also supply innovative software that control risk and compliance and flexible tolls that optimise processes. As a Data Specialist you will be working with up to date financial institution data and routing information trusted throughout the industry.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Define and implement a data improvement roadmap
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the health of different business data segments
• Recommend an optimal approach to segmentation tactics.
• Identify gaps in the data acquisition strategy.
• Strengthen target segments through enhancement of existing data sets.
• Identify the best data to support accurate, robust data models.
• Implement a robust and consistent approach to data capture and management.
• Develop a data plan to ensure unified and high quality business data.
• Actively participate in enterprise business date projects
• Use the breadth of resources available to make recommendations for the best approach to business data enhancement.
Experience & Skills Required
• 3 – 5 years’ experience in a marketing data solutions/CRM data focussed role
• Strong grasp of conceptual marketing systems.
• Strong understanding of Digital/Modern Marketing
• Experience in a business to business or agency environment very advantageous.
• Strong Stakeholder management experience.
• Experience of developing marketing or other data strategies.
• React well under pressure
• Strong investigative and problem solving skills
• Great communication skills, able to communicate at all levels.
• Experience with Eloqua/Marketo
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.