Marketing Analytics Manager, Malta
Marketing Analytics Manager - £Negotiable & Relocation – based in Malta - J11186
Are you interested in contributing to our client’s marketing function helping achieve targets and optimizing their activity through data?
The role of the Marketing Analytics Manager will lead a small effective team of Analysts to ensure that the Marketing Analytics function has an in-depth understanding of business performance in order to constantly reach their targets and optimize activities. This includes ultimate responsibility for comprehensive reporting, dashboards, campaign tracking and evaluation, spend and ROI optimization, effectiveness and efficiency optimization, advanced attribution and analysis across all their markets and brands.
Requirements for the role:
• Proficient in Excel, Google Analytics, SQL, familiar with ETL tools such as KNIME
• Knowledge of programming languages such as R, Python
• Expert in visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau
• Experience working with multi-touch attribution tools
• At least 4+ years of related performance media experience.
• Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders.
• Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal-oriented setting.
• Presents data in a meaningful way – understands their audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style.
• Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Facebook Ad Manager, Google AdWords and other ad exchanges.
• Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve things.
• Experience in igaming would be great but not essential for the right individual
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.