Lead Gaming Analyst, Malta
Lead Gaming Analyst - £Negotiable & Relocation – based in Malta - J11187
Our client is looking for a lead analyst to work closely with their Central Gaming Teams to support their largest revenue driver within the Group. They have been in the business of Gaming since 1963 and this role, rather than looking back at their accomplishments, is to help shape where they go from here.
Using your gaming knowledge, you will feed into and help shape their focus in 2020 and beyond. You will play a pivotal role in new projects and business cases to bring in new product verticals or enter new markets. You will also be the analytical partner to our Commercial teams and help educate them on concepts like marginal gain, customer experience improvements and product optimisation. In addition to this, you will show how new games perform and set a benchmark of what good looks like across their different regions and brands.
You will be a self-starter who takes ownership and is able to prioritise their work in line with business and stakeholder priorities. You will have a passion and flair for telling engaging and meaningful data-driven stories so people can clearly understand the ‘so what’ and the ‘what next’ from the insight. You will drive change and action through science rather than hunch.
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
• Experience in iGaming is essential
• Great at problem solving and critical thinking – highly analytical and knows how to approach and solve business questions providing actionable insight to stakeholders
• Able to grasp the business context and place analysis within a goal oriented setting
• Presents data in a meaningful way – understands their audience and delivers insight in a way that fits their consumption style
• Is adaptable – as with many industries, the iGaming sector needs to be nimble and move quickly as needed. New skills or reacting to market situations will be required
• Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity is a must
• Has an affinity for data and is always looking for ways to improve
• Strong Excel skills
• Google Analytics knowledge, or a similar web analytics tool, of benefit but not a must
• SQL knowledge of benefit but not a must
• QlikSense or Power BI knowledge, or a similar visualisation tool, of benefit but not a must
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us.