Yield Strategy Manager, Bedfordshire
Yield Strategy Manager – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – Bedfordshirea
Reporting to the Head of Yield & Pricing this role will involve the Yield Strategy Manager to drive the delivery of future yield testing, analysis and strategy. You will be a logical thinker,
results-focussed, self-starter used to working and delivering under pressure. This organisation operates within the leisure arena and can offer the successful incumbent a great career path with benefits to match. Start the process rolling by sending Roisin your CV
Role and Responsibilities.
• Responsible for managing, training and developing the Yield Strategy Team.
• Ascertain feasibility of new project and strategy ideas
• Identify and extract relevant information
• Analyse and develop pricing related strategies from various databases
• Generate, develop and implement innovative and optimal pricing strategies
• Drive Yield Strategy
• Undertake analysis of Pricing Manager manual changes.
• Maintain, develop and run pricing decision reports,
• Remain up to date with best practices
• Maintain visibility and comparison of competitor pricing
• Produce and execute clear pricing hypothesis testing
• Extract, manipulate and summarise data from large databases.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level preferably a numerical or computing based degree.
• Sound knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Access and Excel.
• Experienced in training others with regards to yield management.
• Strong analytical background.
• Evidence of project management experience.
• Be able to discover opportunities where advanced analytics can support operations.
• Capable of enhancing customer proposition, creating, implementing predictive and prescriptive capabilities
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.