Senior Insight Analyst, London
Senior Business Insight Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – London
This entrepreneurial business has simply grown due to its success and wish to retain their market share and build for the future. This Group can deliver outstanding service at a scale and quality no other competitor can provide so you must be prepared to continue this amazing service whilst building your own career. Let Roisin know about your incredible skills by sending in your CV.
Role and Responsibilities
• Undertake modelling analysis ensuring analysis delivery is accurate, reliable and with actionable insights.
• Act as the primary point of contact for insight and analytics.
• Work with senior business stakeholders to define analysis reporting and insight requirements.
• Develop and implement the analysis dashboards for key stakeholders
• Ensure clear data on customer segmentation and customer propensity
• Consult with senior business stakeholders to provide actionable insights.
• Proactively resolve problems and issues
• Recommend new analysis tools and techniques to Senior Insight Management
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• 2-5 year’s demonstrable experience in an Insights and Analytics environment
• Experience in working closely with a marketing, sales, B2B and commercial environment.
• Highly Proficient in the use of business intelligence and analysis tools (including visualization)
• Efficient user of SQL, R & Python
• Highly Proficient in advanced Excel
• Skilled in dealing with different data sources.
• Proficient user in Web Analytics tools (eg Google Analytics, Localytics)
• Proven experience of working within a highly focussed insight and analytics team
• Track record of and rapidly building an understanding of an organisations data
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.