Operations Analyst (Customer Experience), London
Senior Customer Analyst – London – Tech Firm – Rapid Growth – Huge career potential
This next generation tech firm, who are taking the UK and Global markets by store are ready for expansion within their customer experience and product analytics capability. You will be at the heart of this innovative, fast paced team, building solutions and creating value, whilst delivering best in class service, for this mobile app organisation.
This cross functional team provides a landscape for ideas, autonomy and innovation, where your role will impact all aspects of the organisation, but most importantly the customer.
• You are experienced with working with a variety of data sources, including third party data. You have a keen eye for opportunity and can thought lead to ensure the team can recognise the priorities, always centred on the customer.
• Your role will be to take others on the data and insight delivery journey, you will have a plethora of tech and resource at your fingertips to bring the data story to life.
• You will work in tandem with data engineering to ensure pipelines are effective and accurate.
• You are born and bred analytical. You live, breathe and love, numbers, trends and insight!
• SQL is second nature, your coding skills are highly proficient.
• Working at pace and with precision is where you work at your best.
• An understanding of customer experience, supply chain, operations and service environments a clear advantage.
• An appreciation of the digital and mobile app landscape would allow for a faster appreciation of the business.
This is a first class opportunity to work in a high growth marketplace with few comparable competitors. The ethics, culture and values have been the cornerstone of this organisation success and is tangible in all aspects of their workforce, products, services and reputation.
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.