Senior Analyst - Portfolio Analytics, London
Senior Analyst – Portfolio Analytics * £Negotiable * Central London * J11170
Our client are committed to putting Data and Technology at the heart of banking, for the benefit of consumers. If you want to work for a company that puts Analytics at the core of what we do, this is the place for you. As they continue to build out their Advanced Analytics and Decision Science capabilities; there is an exciting opportunity for a ‘Senior Doer’ to carve a place for themselves and make a real impact on the development of this new Digital Bank.
Responsibilities will include:
• Independent leadership of data analysis and insight delivery
• Contributing to the specification, design, build, testing and delivery of data and MI solutions and data lifecycles
• Working closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements and elaborate these from business level to data level
• Data modelling, including forecasting, PDs, IFRS9
• Ensuring data integrity, documentation, validation, stability and controls are in place for all data elements used within the modelling and live production of the model outputs
• Supporting in the development, modelling, and execution of the stress testing framework
• Providing support and development to junior analysts
Experience and Qualifications:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to question, shape, analyse, understand and explain to a range of technical and non-technical audiences complex requirements
• Minimum 5 years’ experience relevant work experience
• Good knowledge and understanding of data science principles
• Experience with report development and reporting tools (i.e. Tableau)
• Good working knowledge of credit risk analytics and behavioural data
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and, at the same time, support the wider project team as needed
• Experience using Python – Beginner to Advanced levels considered
• Degree level education in mathematics, statistics or data science qualification
To find out more or to apply for this opportunity please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.