Portfolio Insight Analyst, London
Portfolio Insight Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London
This role will mean joining a very successful and prosperous Financial Institution which is continuing to grow. You will be part of a very talented team focussing on daily deliverables whilst building your own knowledge and skill set. This is an exceptional opportunity within a large organisation where talent and skills are recognised and rewarded.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Create, generate and automate MI reports
• Provide insight and contextualising information.
• Responsible for routine development and delivery of analytical work
• Understand stakeholder objectives.
• Investigate data, find trends, forecast performance and provide insightful recommendations.
• Focus on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation
• Identify opportunities for process efficiencies.
• Accountable for regular reporting or process administration
• Maintain logs/audit trails for all changes and decisions.
• Present, both written and verbal, clear and concise results
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level (2:1 or better) or equivalent in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or Computer Science.
• Demonstrate a clear, logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
• Excellent communication skills, able to convey complex issues to non-technical parties.
• Practical knowledge of coding/programming.
• Competent in all standard Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficient in SAS/SQL with practical experience in a commercial environment very advantageous.
• Experience using Tableau / SAS Visual Analytics / Power BI a plus
• Certification in SAS Base Programming
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.