Lead Decision Science Analyst, London
Lead Analyst– Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – London – J10137
This role will afford the opportunity to support oversight of all strategies / policies / products that affect Existing Customers, delivering choices for customers through analytics and insights. You could be joining a highly successful Financial Institution devising, initiating and delivering complex analytical/data driven projects using your many talents.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Track the overall mix and performance of existing customers
• Perform inquisitive and innovative analysis.
• Provide logical recommendations resulting in customer and /or business benefits.
• Provide insight/set expectations through targeted analysis
• Present, both written and verbal, clear and concise results
• Ensure clear documentation and commented code is in place.
• Understand, the processes by which data is collated and stored and the methods available for data retrieval.
• Take the lead on projects for the department
• Contribute to and challenge working practices and methodologies
• Responsible for automating and streamlining processes.
• Use a comprehensive understanding of the business meaning behind the data
• Ensure you have detailed understanding of all relevant business and market activities
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level (2:1 or better) or equivalent in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or Computer Science
• Possess several years’ experience in analytical role
• Demonstrate a clear, logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
• Highly Proficient in SAS/SQL
• Intermediate knowledge in all standard MS Office applications
• Advanced level experience in decisioning systems
• Good strong communication and influencing skills
• Knowledge of other relevant programming/analytical tools such as R, Python, Hadoop, Tableau very desirable.
• Certification in SAS Base and Advanced Programming advantageous
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.