Lead Customer Analyst, London
Lead Customer Analyst- salary to £65k - Plus Benefits – London – J11093
This role has arisen within the Customer Insight Team working for an international, much loved, brand. You will play a key role in the business where your analytics skills will be put to work shaping crucial decisions and making a clear impact across all parts of the organisation. You will have the opportunity to design and plan analytical techniques in what is a very varied and challenging role. Depending on the right candidate and team mix, this role may involve formally managing one or two other analysts within the team.
Role & Responsibilities
• Lead and deliver high impact analysis.
• Engage with senior business stakeholders to understand requirements.
• Provide a comprehensive and robust view of consumers, trends and competitors.
• Lead in packaging up and presenting the story to stakeholders and drive impact.
• Visualise insights with impact for a variety of stakeholders with a variety of with data.
• Identify opportunities.
• Create opportunities to / methodologies / drive new insight or improving on existing systems.
• Share knowledge to grow capability and culture of the team.
• Actively participate in training, documentation of learning and insight/analytics sharing.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level or higher in a numerate subject is preferred e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Operational Research or Computer Science
• Must have proven commercial experience using SQL to a high standard
• Proven ability to explore business impact and position analysis to address commercial questions.
• Clear communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.
• Strong statistical technique experience in an Insight Analysis position.
• Ability to programme using a variety of tools, with the following preferred SAS, Python or R preferred.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk