Decision Science Analyst, London
Decision Science Analyst–– Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London/Kent/West Yorkshire – J10142
Flexibility is required to fill this role, being able to travel around the UK offices when required.
This amazing opportunity allows you to work on an exceptional variety of analytical projects spanning all functions for a very successful Financial Institution operating as the centre of excellence for model development,
Role & Responsibilities.
• Develop credit risk scorecards to optimise customer acquisition
• Develop statistical models to support optimisation across all functions
• Construct model development datasets
• Develop monitoring reports
• Responsible for routine development and delivery of analytical work
• Ensure all models are compliant with relevant principles
• Undertake regular reporting.
• Ensure models are performing as expected post-implementation.
• Strictly maintain logs/audit trails for all changes and decisions.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level (2:1 or better) or equivalent in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or Computer Science.
• Practical knowledge of coding/programming a must.
• Strong experience of Data Science programming languages i.e. Python, R or JAVA a must
• Hands-on modelling experience very desirable.
• Proficient in SAS/SQL with practical experience in a commercial environment advantageous.
• Relevant experience in personal / retail financial services and database extraction highly desirable.
• Competent in all standard Microsoft Office applications essential.
• Able to Identify opportunities for process efficiencies.
• Present, both written and verbal, clear and concise results using aggregated data.
• Ensure clear documentation and commented code in place for all analysis,
• Understand the impact of the regulation and legislation to analytical output
• Keep abreast of all relevant business and market activities that influence strategies.
• Adopt a collaborative way of working across functions, knowledge share where applicable.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.