Customer Analyst, London
Customer Analyst– Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10134
This role entails working closely with Operations and being responsible for Product Upgrades, Repricing and the Existing Customer Contact Strategy. You will have the opportunity to develop an understanding of all relevant business and market activities that influence the strategies for this Financial Institution spread across the UK. Some travel to other locations maybe required, so of you are ambitious, enjoy some travel don’t hesitate send in your CV immediately.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Work on a variety of analytical initiatives to drive good customer outcomes
• Responsible for the routine development and delivery of analytical work
• Focus on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation.
• Identify opportunities for process efficiencies.
• Present, both written and verbal, clear and concise data results
• Understand processes by which data is collated and stored and the methods available for data retrieval.
• Understand the impact of the regulation and legislation to analytical output
• Develop an understanding of the customer/business impact meaning behind the data
• Build relationships with key stakeholders
• Actively knowledge share within the team
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level (2:1 or better) or equivalent in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or Computer Science.
• Be able to define outputs whilst building own knowledge and skill set of the broader context.
• Actively participate in the wider analytical community monthly meetings and adopt a collaborative way of working across functions.
• Maintain logs/audit trails for all changes and decisions.
• Undertake clear documentation and ensure commented code is in place for all analysis, processes and tools
• Understand the systems where the data resides
• Demonstrate a clear, logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
• Be competent in all standard Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficient in SAS/SQL
• Experience in personal / retail financial services advantageous.
• Certification in SAS Base Programming very desirable.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.