Credit Modelling Analyst, London
Credit Modelling Analyst - Python & AWS - £Competitive Salary – City of London – J11166
Our client is a new digital bank who are committed to putting Data and Technology at the heart of banking, for the benefit of consumers. They design and manufacture digital products across financial services. They are focused on serving distinct customer segments that are currently underserved by the market, with products designed specifically for their needs. They use modern technology, data analytics, and an ecosystem of partners, to take the cost out of manufacturing banking products, so they can make their customers better off.
You will work in the high profile team responsible for the development of Credit Risk Application and Behaviour Scorecards that will be used throughout the account lifecycle, from application stage through to collections. If you want to work for a company that puts Analytics at the core of what we do, this is the place for you.
• Proven experience in credit risk analytics - experience in statistical modelling and analytics across the account life cycle.
• Good knowledge and understanding of general statistical modelling (Logistic and Linear Regression, Scorecard development, Reject Inference) and related stats (Gini, information value, K statistic, R squared, population stability etc.)
• Good working knowledge of credit risk analytics and behavioural data
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and, at the same time, support the wider project team as needed
• Modelling experience using Python essential
• Experience working an an AWS or other Cloud based environment
• Degree level education in mathematics, statistics or data analytics qualification
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.