Associate Director of Audience & Adtech (4530), Greater London
Director of Adtech – London – Up to £55k + benefits – J11063
Would you relish the opportunity to work with a cutting-edge tech stack to make data strategy a reality for some of the world’s biggest automotive brands? Working alongside a strong team to solve problems and build solutions, you will collaborate with channel specialists to build invaluable industry knowledge.
Key elements of the role include:
• Responsibility for overall global strategic approach to how the company uses ad-server and other technology platforms, such as Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
• Responsibility for how technology tracking tags are implemented
• Act as a global lead on the Google adtech stack, with emphasis on GA360, DBM, DCM and DS3
• Identify, sell-in and help to activate new global data and technology sources that can support the objectives of the client
• Develop a global roadmap for testing new audiences and data sources
Knowledge and Experience:
• A thorough understanding of the Google adtech stack absolutely essential
• Experience of integrating any combinations of GA360, DBM, DCM and DS3, with the ability to summarise the use case, process and results absolutely essential
• Experience of working in a digital marketing environment and working closely with Paid Search, Paid Social or Programmatic. This could be client, agency or vendor-side.
• Proven experience of managing an adtech roadmap or project plan
• Strong user of Excel and Tableau or other data visualisation tools
• Ability to manage a large client, and achieve deliverables in a concise and timely manner
• Desirable but not essential: French language skills of any level, previous experience working with an automotive brand
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314660, or email: email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information, visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk