Analytics Consultant, South East
Analytics Consultant - £Competitive – Plus Benefits – London – J10255
This global management consultancy delivers immediate, meaningful results and a long-term transformational advantage to clients with help from a forward-thinking and collaborative team of experts. . Originally, deeply rooted was the company’s strength in operations consulting, but more recently diversified their capabilities to support clients’ digital agenda in all transformational areas. They are searching for innovative, creative, deeply analytical and technical, passionate professionals to fill this great role.
Role & Responsibilities
• Analyse, manipulate, integrate, cleanse and validate data
• Gain actionable insights on how to improve clients’ competitiveness
• Use analytics platforms for decision-making
• Undertake bespoke analytical techniques and algorithms to optimize operational performance or solve our specific client challenges.
• Help prepare reports and PowerPoint presentations for project updates
• Support the further development and innovation of emerging analytics platforms.
• Work collaboratively with clients and other project members.
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to at least a Master´s Degree with outstanding academic record, preferably in a quantitative discipline such as Applied Mathematics, Business Analytics, Econometrics, Engineering, Computer Science, Operations Research, Physics, Statistics or Supply Chain
• Proven experience in analysing data.
• Create analytical solutions to solve scientific and/ or business problems.
• Broad and advanced experience using spreadsheet applications e.g. Microsoft Excel, VBA
• Proven experience in managing large sets.
Proven hands-on and in-depth experience in at least one of the following areas (preferably two or more):
• Python (Scikit-learn, SciPy, NumPy, Pandas) and / or R (Tidyverse, Stan, Shiny)
• Visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI)
• Big data with experience in handling large and heterogeneous sets of data using Hadoop or Spark as well as heterogeneous data processing from unstructured sources
• Statistical methods/machine learning, e.g. regression, classification, regularization, Bayesian inference, causal inference etc.
• Optimization tools (e.g. AIMMS, GAMs, Supply Chain Guru), solvers (e.g. CPLEX, Gurobi) as well as the underlying algorithms
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.