Business Intelligence Analyst, Kent
Business Intelligence Analyst - £Negotiable – Kent – J11194
Our client’s newly formed Data, Analytics and Intelligence team is transforming their business to make their data work harder, empowering customers to take control of their entire customer journey. They are looking for people who are driven by curiosity and share our passion. If that sounds like you, we’d love you to apply today!
The role is responsible for visualising information and data in an intuitive, informative and interactive manner to effectively communicate to business stakeholders and enable them to understand historical performance, trends and patterns. They are responsible for the creation of business monitoring and management reporting. As a BI Analyst you will be part of a team dedicated to creating the next generation of reporting and transforming existing reporting to maximise efficiency and quality.
Other key parts of the role:
• Responsible for activities and solutions related to MI/BI reporting.
• Creating self-serve solutions and dynamic dashboards.
• Governing BI processes, policies and standards.
• Using the data to answer business questions and measure business performance against KPI frameworks.
• Apply a collaborative approach to understanding and delivering the business MI/BI reporting needs in a proactive manner
• Continuous improvement – always looking for ways to improve what thy do
Skills & experience :
• Strong experience in dashboard and reporting design and creation.
• Insight development and creation.
• Stakeholder management skills.
• Pragmatic approach on how to build company-wide BI/MI
• Demonstrable knowledge of data management theory
• Knowledge of Power BI, MS Azure, SQL, Tableau - desirable
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.