Senior Data Analyst, West Sussex
Senior Data Analyst – East Sussex – J11208
This cutting edge machine learning consulting practice, have a truly exceptional role on offer. As a data analyst you will leverage their data to discover insights that guide their team and support their clients. Presenting visually compelling data and analysis to clients and stakeholders is a key focus of this role and fundamental to the organisation. This unique organisation understands how the right data can improve decision making and directly drive growth. You are naturally curious, you drive to get involved post-analysis to make sure your insights can create actionable decisions.
• Ownership of a group of clients from a data perspective
• Utilise their data warehouse to understand performance and provide actionable insights
• Present and lead data discussions directly to/with clients
• Be an advocate for analytical quality and data-driven decision making
• Design, build and maintain dashboards both internal and client-facing
• Share your knowledge and experience with their team and the wider company
• You have experience applying analytics and delivering actionable insights within a commercial environment
• You are an SQL expert and ideally hold working knowledge of Python and/or R
• You are confident in presenting to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
• You have a flare and interest in designing and building dashboards/BI tools
• Statistical testing and modelling techniques are second nature
What is on offer?
You have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest companies in the world, making a direct impact on the success of a fast-growing product within a small team. Some softer benefits include regular social events and 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) as well as your birthday off work!
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him on Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.