Lead Product Analyst, West Sussex
Lead Product Analyst – East Sussex – J11207
This cutting edge machine learning consulting practice, have a truly exceptional role on offer.
You’ll be responsible for the ongoing excellence of our capabilities around product analytics by
Designing, implementing and communicating a clear vision of our data. Over time you will grow the team in line with commercial and operational considerations.
This unique organisation understands how the right data can improve decision making and directly drive growth. You are naturally curious, you drive to get involved post-analysis to make sure your insights can create actionable decisions.
• To define and take ownership of a key new and exciting function within the business
• Utilise their data warehouse to understand performance and provide actionable insights
• Be a credible champion of data within the Product team, ensuring that data is at the heart of every commercial decision.
• This is a wide ranging internal facing role so communication skills will be paramount
• Be an advocate for analytical quality and data-driven decision making
• Collaborating with, Data Science, UX and PO teams, and being the SME around relevant data to support and enhance Product team initiatives
• Degree level Qualification in Statistics or Equivalent
• Structured Team Leadership experience
• You have 5 years’ experience applying analytics and delivering actionable insights within a commercial environment
• You have strong skills with SQL and experience with Python or similar
• You are confident in presenting to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
• You have a flare and interest in designing and building dashboards/BI tools
• Statistical testing and modelling techniques are second nature
What is on offer?
You have the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest companies in the world, making a direct impact on the success of a fast-growing product within a small team. Some softer benefits include regular social events and 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) as well as your birthday off work!
If you fit the above job description, please contact Justin Toomey on 01256 314 660 or email him on Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.