Data & Analytics Practice Lead, London
Data & Analytics Practice Lead – London – Salary Neg - J11212
An innovative and progressive UK agency is seeking a Data & Analytics Practice Lead to join their London offering as part of their Senior Leadership team. If you are seeking am opportunity where you can build, lead and develop their Digital Analytics culture this role is for you!
Do you have the following expertise and experience?
• A Digital agency commercial background and love working in a fast paced environment
• A solid leader, who has built successful analytics teams to deliver outstanding work
• A strong paid media and measurement background with deep technical experience in using data to ground compelling digital marketing strategies
• Strong understanding of advanced analytics - digital attribution, market mix modelling, location and segmentation analysis
• Solid experience of the Google stack, Ad ops and Tagging
• Strong strategic and consultancy expertise
• Work with Client Partners to consult on data usage across their client portfolio
If the above is you, please reach out to me for more information. Rachel Keane – email@example.com or 01256 314660. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk