Credit Risk Analyst, London
Credit RiskAnalyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – London – J10178
This revolutionary Fintech aim to offer mobile connectivity through its purpose-built app. This organisation sits within the financial services remit giving customers instant information whilst helping them manage their financial affairs. This opportunity is a truly exciting prospect to be a part of this digital revolution throughout the industry, thus we are searching for a visionary analyst who will play an instrumental role in leveraging analytics with customer-centric focus and strategic objectives.
Role & Responsibilities
• Deliver world-class analytics for the benefit of the customer.
• Translate both data and analytics into actionable strategies.
• Help develop and maintain credit risk strategies through the customer lifecycle
• Implement credit strategies in Powercurve
• Help develop and maintain customer lifetime value models
• Assist in developing commercially viable product propositions and strategies.
• Assess, analyse and respond to key strategic issues
• Develop effective relationships with internal and external partners
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a relevant discipliner.
• Competent using the latest data mining tools such as SQL, R or Python.
• Strong Microsoft Excel experience.
• Produce analytical reports to monitor risk performance
• Confidently spot unexpected trends and dive into potential issues
• Help maintain and develop Tandem’s impairment calculation methodology
• Experience of working with statistical models e.g. logistical regression, Churn analysis, Decision tree, Survival analysis.
• Liaise with other team to ensure data warehouse requirements are appropriate.
• Have the ability to operate both at a strategic level and to be hands on.
• Possess leadership skills.
• Motivate and develop a diverse group of people towards a challenging goal.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.