Digital Analyst, Buckinghamshire
Digital Experience Business Analyst – Salary up to £50k - Benefits – Buckinghamshire - J11185
Datatech Analytics are partnering with a global brand that are searching for a proven Digital Analyst to join an established dynamic team.
This is an industry leading business with a global digital presence. You will be tasked with bringing something extra to help the business grow in new areas and retain its excellent customer relationships through its digital and online channels.
This is truly a unique working environment, so don’t hesitate in sending in your CV to Rachel.
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide a range of analytics solutions from attribution and propensity modelling, forecasting and full econometrics.
• Draw conclusions and react to different types of datasets.
• Analyse and interpret data across all digital channels
• Use your commercial experience to uncover hidden insights that will provide measureable financial and strategic gains
• Automate reporting dashboards and processes, investigate and explore data from various sources
• Contribute to the team’s capabilities to encompass greater digital measurement skills
• 360 stakeholder engagement to ensure analytics and insight drive company decisions
Experience & Skills Required
• Have a strong knowledge of digital analytics, and possess the ability to examine data trends to resolve problems and identify opportunities
• Be highly numerate, with the ability to work with and interpret large data sets to provide actionable insights
• Advanced Google Analytics skills
• Advanced SQL skills, able to handle complex data structures from multiple sources Google Big Query MS Azure & MS SQL Server conventional DBs
• Technical analytics expertise in developing, planning and implementing analytics projects.
• Possess amazing technical, numerical and interpretative skills
• Success with Google, SEO, SEM, Social acquisition digital channels would be advantageous
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.