Analytics Business Advisor - General Insurance, West Midlands
Analytics Business Translator – General Insurance – To £50,000 – Birmingham – J11190
As a general insurance and analytics professional you will provide the vital link between advanced analytics team and the business to ensure projects achieve maximum impact and have the ‘buy in’ at all levels of staff from the frontline and operations teams through to senior management. You will develop analytical solutions to achieve operational efficiency and cost reduction to enable the delivery of the financial plans. An exciting new role to the business that would be based 2/3 days a week from their Birmingham offices and the remainder of the week working from home and/or the occasional visit to other UK offices.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Support the analytics strategy within Claims and the delivery of the advanced analytics programme.
• Identify projects and use cases to deliver indemnity and efficiency savings. Support the proactive insight and delivery on claims performance for Insurance products
• Develop strong relationships to drive alignment in views across operational and supply chains teams.
• Use domain knowledge to translate business needs into analytic strategies, and channel business insights into model design.
• Co-ordinate activity across a diverse team of analytical experts, developing technical excellence and a highly motivated and engaged team.
• Lead relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners, and consultants as necessary to deliver key projects and develop initiatives end to end from idea generation through to operationalisation.
• Develop and maintain the analytics brand with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills and Experience required:
Either a general insurance professional qualification, or equivalent general insurance knowledge preferred but not essential for the right candidate
Ability to interpret analytics results and understand advanced analytics opportunities and limitations
Strong track record of delivering insight and recommendations to a wide range of stakeholders
Strong relationship management skills – ability to manage key relationships and act independently
Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to interact with Executives, Senior Management and other key stakeholders
Strong influencing and coaching skills
Proven ability to work under time pressure
If you fit the above job description or would like to find out more about this opportunity, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.