Senior Insights Manager - Herts client, Hertfordshire
Insight Manager - £Negotiable – Berkshire, WFH & Hertforshire - J11163
Head office based in Bracknell, Berkshire. Travel to client sites in Hertfordshire required 1- 2 days per week and WFH option 1 day per week.
Crucial ‘hands on’ member of this companies Client Growth Delivery team, utilising extensive industry knowledge to provide valuable insights to their clients. The ideal candidate will need to have an innovative and analytical mind to grow our clients business through inspiring insight, paired with superb interpersonal and engagement skills to deliver an all-round excellent service to clients. You will Coordinate, execute, analyse and present findings from a variety of insight projects. You will need to have an innovative and analytical mind, a passion for growing the client’s business through inspiring insight, combined with excellent interpersonal and engagement skills, to deliver an all-round service.
Experience & Skills Required
• Several years proven experience within FMCG, Retail or equivalent industry
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Be experienced in interpreting and translating data, including loyalty/customer data
• Have gained substantial experience working in insights within the Retail sector
• Knowledgeable of the Retail industry and the challenges faced in the modern market.
• Build mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally and externally.
• Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients at all levels.
• Manage client expectations
• Demonstrate strong project management and process skills
• Show the ability to effectively work with virtual and diverse teams.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her at Datatech Analytics. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.