Senior Business Development Manager, Berkshire
Senior Business Development Manager/Director – salary to £75K – Plus Benefits – Berks – J11103
This very successful consultancy has an exciting vision to deliver their customers’ desire to drive greater ROI from data assets and use Big Data capability to support growth. This Senior Business Development Manager role will be critical to this company’s UK success over the next 5 years as their priority is to add new partners to their already proud list of long-term relationships with some of the UK’s best-known brands. Therefore, they are recruiting for a high performing, consultative sales professional able to demonstrate success within a B2B Solution sales environment.
Role & Responsibilities
• Develop a depth & breadth of engagement across major, strategic manufacturer pursuits for the UK business.
• Create awareness of the company’s unique capability.
• Lead and coordinate a team of experts across the business.
• Build a pipeline of short-term incremental revenue opportunities.
• Ensure there is a clear value proposition in place for each prospect.
• Collaborate with a broad network within the business in order to deliver the best possible proposals.
• Build on the company’s high performance commitment through creative and innovative thinking.
• Undertake accurate and clear management of finance processes.
Experience & Skills Required
• Show demonstrable experience in a Senior Sales role.
• Confidently identify critical business issues and sell-in complex, high value solutions to the c-suite.
• Have a strong understanding of the changing UK FMCG industry and the challenges that customers face.
• Have strong influencing abilities.
• Possess excellent presentation skills and ability to “command the room”
• Strong financial acumen and high competency within Excel
• Capable of understanding and translating complex, technical concepts into simple propositions that resonate with contacts at all levels
If you fit the above job description, please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK’s leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information visit our website: www.datatech.org.uk