Senior Analyst, London
Senior Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – London
This dynamic and growing company has a worldwide customer base. Your many responsibilities will include maximising profitability and exceed budgets for defined business across major accounts. This demanding role is working for a service provider within the financial sector where you would have a direct impact of profitable growth.
Role and Responsibilities
• You will be responsible for maximising profitability.
• Forecast and manage the profitability of new and existing lines
• Work across a diverse array of business sectors.
• Assess and advise on product risk
• Present proposals to internal and external stake holders
• Develop and deliver creative solutions to complex design problems
• Produce long-term financial forecasts
• Liaise with all commercial areas of the business to deliver profitable products
• Engage with marketing and sales stakeholders.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level in a numerical subject and it is likely that you are part-qualified with CIMA or ACII.
• Responsible for a varied portfolio of products
• Set viable pricing and commission structures
• Ensure the deliver against cost and target margins through accurate costing and modelling Oversee the pricing, commercial arrangements and product design as arises
• Possess experience in underwriting and/or commercial finance
• Be able to present propositions to senior management
• Work with large sets of data relating to sales to provide actuarial analysis
• Experience in developing, training or managing other individuals advantageous
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.