Marketing Campaign Analyst, London
Marketing Campaign Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10031
This is a key opportunity to enable this organisation achieve its commercial ambitions, through running campaigns and providing insight gained from the database. You will be taking your talents to a household name in the Customer Service arena where your efforts will be noticed and rewarded
Role and Responsibilities.
• Support the development and implementation of customer insight
• Produce regular reports and analysis on campaigns.
• Support overall company strategy and targets
• Support data initiatives such as customer segmentation and propensity modelling
• Add value to data analysis through interpretation and recommendations
• Effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders internally.
• Initiate change leading to the optimisation of marketing effectiveness
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a numerate subject.
• Sound understanding of campaign processes.
• Have the ability to manipulate data and provide accurate summaries.
• SQL knowledge essential, R knowledge desirable
• Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint knowledge required.
• Have a sound understanding of campaign processes.
• Experience in using tools to extract data with together with experience in a marketing/direct marketing environment
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.