Management Information Analyst, London
MI Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – London – J9785
A well-known and respected service provider operating globally with many millions of clients.
You will be responsible for setting premiums and monitoring profitability through analysis. This is a challenging role so If you can work to tight deadlines, produce quality ad hoc reports please let Roisin have a copy of your CV.
Role and Responsibilities
• Meet service levels by updating, producing and checking existing reports
• Create reports both for clients and internal purposes
• Agree the structure and frequency of new requests by liaising with other departments.
• Monitor data quality and act upon findings
• Update existing analytical reports and data sets
• Provide data analysis on which underwriting decisions can be made.
• Create financial projections
• Able to produce reports, within a predefined framework
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a numerate subject
• Possess excellent numeracy and analytical skills
• Break down problems into smaller, more manageable parts.
• Build strong team working, organising and prioritise workloads.
• Possess the ability to make commercial interpretations of data.
• Have great communication skills able to converse at all levels.
• Good working knowledge of MS Outlook/Word.
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.