Data Science Pricing Analyst, London
Data Scientist – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits - London
A great role has arisen, affording the opportunity to demonstrate your considerable analytical skills. You will be responsible for solving business problems, use R to provide effective engineering of large data sets and champion the importance of analytics. These attributes will be utilised by a market leader in customer service, who breaks barriers and constantly grows in statue.
Role and Responsibilities
• Using SQL extract information from a range of company systems.
• Engineer data sets in R studio using base R and packages.
• Merge data sets together
• Define solutions to business problems
• Develop and test predictive models
• Present results in an impactful way
• Undertake test techniques and results in a thorough and accessible way
• Ensure that findings are optimized and robust
• Undertake ad-hoc project as and when required
• Establish priorities, milestones and allocate resources
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level in a numerate subject - Data science - Statistical or
Computer Science - Masters or PhD that used numerical modelling techniques as a key component.
• Robust knowledge in R Studio SQL and Microsoft Outlook essential
• Knowledge of Python, SAS or SPSS advantageous
• Solid experience in using tools to extract data
• Able to acquire relevant information from a variety of sources
• Identify key issues from a mass of data
• Sound knowledge of data science, statistical techniques and modelling.
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex information to non-technical parties
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.