Analyst – Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – London - J9624
Due to the fact that business is booming for this service provider, they are looking to recruit within their commercial finance team. This worldwide organisation strives towards delivering
best in class customer service, ensuring the customer is placed at the centre of all business activities. This forward thinking employer also offers the opportunity to undertake further study. If you wish to be part of this great success, please send your CV to Roisin in the first instance.
Role and Responsibilities
• Forecast and manage the profitability of new and existing lines.
• Work across a diverse array of business sectors
• Your main focus will be across corporate and consumer products.
• Produce long-term financial forecasts
• Consult with all commercial areas of the business to deliver profitable products
• Deliver against cost and target margins
• Become involved in the direct impact on the profitable growth for the company.
• Engage with your marketing and sales stakeholders.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level in a numerate subject.
• Proven experience in commercial finance and/or an underwriting function
• Manage a varied portfolio of products
• Set viable pricing and commission structures for new/existing business
• Present commercial propositions to senior stakeholders
• Assess and advise on product risk
• Apply appropriate regulatory requirements
• Work with large sets of data
• Develop and deliver creative solutions to complex product design problems
• Provide actuarial analysis
• Undertake accurate costing and modelling
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.