Business Analyst - Customer Service Excellence, London
Commercial Data Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits -
West Yorkshire – J10071
Our client is a market leader in the high-growth tech market of telematics. They are developing a key analytical resource within the Customer Service Excellence team to help drive significant operational and customer service improvements across Europe. Due to the nature of their growth they have huge potential for positive impact on the business. You would be joining the Service Excellence team who focus their energies on initiatives to ensure they have strong foundations for the future growth of the business.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Undertake KPI reporting and analysis
• Support weekly and monthly internal report production
• Supporting quality and growth initiatives
• Provide feedback to internal teams
• Coach internal team leaders on process and system changes
• Liaise with developers on system change requirements
• Undertake user acceptance testing on system and process changes
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
• 1-2 years’ relevant business related data analysis experience an advantage
• Have a strong sense of customer service
• Confident user of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
• Strong language skills in English – French language knowledge would be a bonus
• Strong numeracy and analytical, problem solving
• Experience of working with CRM systems (Salesforce) desirable but not essential
• Great communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.