Insight Analyst, Hertfordshire
Graduate Insight Analyst - £Competitive Salary & Benefits – Hertfordshire – J9818
Excellent career development opportunity to join a high profile team responsible for championing customer opportunities for growth, identifying opportunities, supporting development and reviewing performance against objectives. Our client uses the best in class analytics methodologies and toolkits and strong agency partnerships that allow them to build rigorous insight from multiple data sources. Their unrivalled insight expertise and strong commercial acumen means their recommendations have real impact in the business. Full training provided for the right individual – excellent career development opportunity.
You will need to have demonstrable experience of:
• Proven academic achievements: 2.1 min mathematics, statistics, operational research or similar numerate discipline
• Experience working in multidisciplinary teams to deliver joint objectives.
• Proven analytics ability drawing insight from varied and large data sources
• Attention to detail and a good understanding of how to commercialise insight
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills – you must be able to articulate complex ideas in a simple and compelling way
• Customer empathy
• Proficient Excel
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.