Statistics Graduate - German Fluency Required, West Midlands
Graduate Statistician – German Fluency – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – Coventry – J10086
A fluent English and German speaker is required for this role to present technical training courses at their offices and at Customer locations. You would be joining a leading provider of software and services for improvements and statistical education. This is a privately owned company boasting a global network of representatives serving more than 40 countries around the world.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Perform ongoing assessment of the effectiveness of training programmes
• Conduct regular in-house training programmes
• Complete trip reports
• Undertake each training session in a timely manner.
• Follow defined training administration process as necessary.
• Follow up on leads.
• Provide technical assistance via telephone and/or email to users.
• Research and log reported product problems.
• Provide regular reports illustrating technical support
• Update customer records as necessary
• Carry out administrative tasks
• Attend occasional trade shows and seminars
• Create and deliver presentation content
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level with significant graduate level course work in statistics required.
• Have knowledge of quality related statistics
• Be able and willing to travel nationally and globally on a regular basis.
• Ability to speak, read and write the English/German languages.
• or training experience is desirable.
• Possess excellent project management skills
• Significant experience with statistical software packages.
• Excellent oral communications skills with ability to project in a confident manner.
If you fit the above job description, please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.