Senior Consultant/Manager LTT, London
Senior Consultant/Manager – Travel Sector - £Competitive Salary – London – J10051
This global consultancy assists their clients to grow their revenues and profits by optimising their strategy, marketing, pricing and sales. This is a truly unique role joining teams that support clients throughout the entire transformation process and coordinate all parties to really bring the project results to life with a focus on the Travel, Leisure and Tourism industries. Come and join this dynamic world with digitalisation unhinging established revenue models and urging everyone to rethink the way they market, price and sell products and services.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Undertake meaningful complex analysis
• Develop analytical models
• Lead and deliver projects with minimal guidance
• Translate vision into tangible business benefit.
• Present insights in a simple meaningful way to C-level Executives
• Undertake effective price execution, discount systems, global pricing, etc.
• Lead project teams
• Help to develop new business proposals
• Be proactive and have an active involvement in selling-on to existing clients
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level from a leading University, preferably a numerate degree like Economics, Operational Research or Statistics
• Consultancy background essential either internal or extremal
• Possess a strong analytical experience including concepts and statistics.
• Pricing and/or Revenue Management experience desirable but not essential
• Great communicator with the ability to convey complex information to non-technical parties.
• Able to grasp and understand analytics
• Experience of developing analytical models essential
• Strong project management and client facing skills.
• Experience of the travel industry very advantageous.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.