Econometrician – up to £32k – London – J9615
Would you like to progress your career with an award-winning employer? This exciting opportunity for an Econometrician has arisen with a highly successful media agency that boasts a long list of blue chip clients and numerous industry accolades.
• Delivering granular data analysis to often non-technical clients
• Working with client-facing teams
• Total integration with comms planning & digital teams to standardise and improve econometric modelling outputs
• Keeping up-to-date with industry developments
• Helping to train the Account Management teams. Providing them with confidence to produce & execute robust media performance evaluation plans
• Sourcing data directly for analysis & reporting
You will be an Econometrician with experience in a media environment and demonstrable expertise in helping clients get the most from their analytics activities. You will also have:
• A degree within a numerical subject, such as: Statistics, Maths, Operational Research, Economics etc.
• Data analytics experience gained in an agency environment
• An understanding of Market Mix Modelling through all stages of a project
• An understanding of core media planning & reporting tools to source data directly for analysis & reporting
• Knowledge of all aspects of digital media and the underlying properties of the data
• Experience of using qualitative and quantitative methods to collate accurate data & information for interrogation
• Solid experience of at least one statistical analysis software platform – e.g. SAS, SPSS, R
• Amazing Excel skills
• Strong modelling experience in a commercial environment
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the role for you then please contact Rachel Keane on 01256 314660, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.