Data Analytics Consultant, London
Data Analytics Consultant – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits – London J9748
A great opportunity has arisen for an inquisitive and commercially minded professional to harness and develop their analytical data skills. This would entail joining an International consultancy who share the drive to deliver an extraordinary end product. If you're focussed and passionate about data Roisin would like to hear from you.
Role & Responsibilities
• This is a fast paced environment using cutting edge analytical techniques to deliver first class solutions to the diverse client list.
• You will deep dive into a variety of client problems and be tasked with problem solving and building solutions tailored to their needs.
• You will be focussed on building predictive models.
• Produce actionable insight and guidance from your complex analysis.
• Work in harmony with the creative team, ensuring the client delivery is end to end seamless.
• Work with a diverse tool kit ensuring that the best tool is used for the job.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Possess several years’ experience as a data analyst.
• Experience of building or using segmentation or propensity modelling advantageous.
• Hands on experience of working with different data types.
• Good working knowledge of SAS essential
• Any experience of SQL, Qlikview or social data desirable but not essential.
• A definite bonus would be experience in a consultancy environment.
• Evidence of producing insight to inform marketing communications essential
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.