Business Modeller FTC, London
Business Modeller (FTC to cover Maternity Leave) - £ Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – London – J10035
This internationally renowned organisation, with many facets, is searching for a Business Modeller on a nine month fixed term contract to provide commercial, analytical and problem solving expertise. You will develop and maintain a complex suite set of models to support business decision making.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Work closely with the Economists to provide forecasts for use in business planning.
• Work and liaise with the Regulatory Economists
• Build and own a model to look at the impact of changes
• Understand whether the use the data can make significant cost savings.
• Undertake ad hoc projects as required
• Work with the Costing team on the underlying data
• Develop the Strategic Pricing and Competitive Entry Model
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in Mathematics or similar subject
• Possess extensive modelling experience
• Several years’ experience of applying analytical solutions to business problems
• Provide other ad hoc business analysis as required.
• Have the ability to engage and involve others and be able to work across teams.
• Be able to lead on the development and maintenance of the company’s model
• Using modelling and business expertise ensure that data it is fit for purpose for forecasting
• Great communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.