Supply Chain Consultant,
Supply Chain Design Consultant - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Bucks/Northants boarder – J9946
If you love helping customers design thriving supply chains, optimize their operations for major improvements in cost, service and sustainability this could be the role for you. You would be joining a team of industry-leading supply chain experts and consultants
who continue to innovate with an aggressive development plan including new solutions for supply chain visibility, planning and predictive analytics. This is a very stimulating environment with the opportunity of working with multi-national companies, so if you are excited about software development and looking for a fun and flexible work place in a growing company, please apply to Teresa now!
Role and Responsibilities.
• Design and deliver supply chain management and strategic sourcing
• Understand key client performance levers
• Define and carry out project plans under the direction of project managers
• Identify and raise issues that impact project quality
• Provide structured and creative analysis
• Identify performance improvement opportunities
• Review and validate data whilst building models
• Fully document modelling approaches
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to a Master’s degree or equivalent experience in consulting, operational research, industrial engineering, operations research, or supply chain management
• Have experience in or knowledge of supply chain planning and design alternatively demonstrate the ability to quickly learn and apply complex technical skills
• Knowledge of Optimization and how optimization is performed using software packages
• Understand simulation and the differences between optimization and simulation
• Some programming skills advantageous
• Some previous supply chain consulting experience very desirable.
• Familiarity with planning, forecasting, transportation, inventory management, and strategic sourcing a must
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.