eCommerce Webmaster, London
eCommerce Webmaster – Negotiable Salary – Plus Benefits - Surrey -J9903
This organisation is part of a global company, well recognised and revered in the FMCG’s arena. Their strategy focuses on delivering distinct benefits to customers through the
products and services provided and continuously adapting to seize the opportunities presented. If you show a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards, prioritises work effectively and do more than expected Roisin
Role and Responsibilities
• Responsible to plan and deliver both technical & commercial guidance to drive operations of the eCommerce B2C & B2B channels.
• Deliver the best-in-class user experience to prospects.
• Providing guidance & recommendations to commercial & marketing teams.
• Drive the execution of campaign operations
• Responsible of the overall eCommerce site and customer journey
• Raise awareness on innovative tools & features.
• Participate in the planning of the yearly digital activities
• Ensure consistency across assigned projects & timely execution of digital content.
• Support and guide market's business & cross-functional teams
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
• Possess strong Web knowledge and experience.
• At least 4 years’ experience in digital & ecommerce activities
• Strong organisational or project management skills.
• At ease with IT Technologies & architecture
• Based on predefined specifications & creatives deliver web-ready marketing materials.
• Proven track record in delivering end to end user experiences
• Understanding of Google Analytics imperative.
• Experience of working in an agile environment
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.