Senior Analyst Price Optimisation, London
Senior Price Optimisation Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Middx – J9948
This is a senior role within a Customer Services environment making customers the centre of activity offering commitment and value. You will be an exceptional senior analyst helping develop price optimisation and modelling capability within the wider Pricing directorate. If you have drive and can flourish in a fast-paced business with daily challenges let Teresa have a copy of your CV.
Role and Responsibilities.
• Support and occasionally lead the development of pricing strategies
• Provide analytical support and insight to develop personalised pricing capability
• Take a lead role in the development of the customer life-time value framework
• Support the pricing teams with complex price changes and tests
• Develop knowledge of markets and competitors’ strategies
• Play an active role in the induction and training of analysts in the team
• Develop understanding of Policies, statutory and regulatory requirements,
• Undertake timely completion of risk and audit actions
• Focus on data reconciliation, controls and governance
Experience & Skills Required
• Educated to honours degree level potentially with progress towards a relevant professional qualification
• Several years of relevant experience in a similar role.
• Experienced in building and application of behaviour models for pricing
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of tools such as SAS, R, SQL advantageous
• Demonstrate a passion for keeping customers at the centre of all proposals.
• Relevant work experience in price optimisation and modelling techniques.
• Have deep knowledge of pricing platforms like Radar, Earnix etc.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.