Pricing Manager, South East
Pricing Manager - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Surrey – J10089
This household recognised name, is a fast-paced, exciting and very successful company
in the insurance arena. Apart from the daily challenges of a senior role you will have the opportunity to deputise for the Senior Pricing Manager as required, alongside recruitment selection and promotion of Retail Pricing staff. Give your career this amazing chance by sending in your CV to Teresa soonest.
Role & Responsibilities.
• Find and implement improvements to pricing that improve total contribution.
• Responsible for managing the regular renewals pricing process
• Lead the monthly renewals pricing review and make recommendations to the for approval.
• Ensure all audit requirements are met and errors are minimal.
• Track the performance of portfolios making regular recommendations on changes to pricing.
• Deliver insights to the wider business
• Help develop the skills and knowledge of the Retail Pricing team
• Lead meetings with colleagues from various teams to review the risk mix
• Responsible for regular tracking and forecasting
Experience & Skills Required
• Good degree in a numerate subject e.g. Maths, Physics, Statistics, Operational Research is required
• A high level of personal influence and communication skills is required
• Accountable for accurate, effective pricing management information.
• General insurance pricing experience very advantageous.
• Be able to identify and anticipate potential business opportunities
• Possess excellent working knowledge of actuarial methods and principles.
• Demonstrable and proven track record in an analysis role
• Great communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues to non-technical parties
If you fit the above job description, please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on Teresa.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.