Insight Specialist, London
Data Analyst - Negotiable Salary – Plus benefits – London or West Sussex
This role involves working in a fast-paced consumer environment for an internationally recognised and very successful brand. This company is an autonomous globally managed business with a presence in over 60 countries worldwide constantly striving for excellence within growth.
Role and Responsibilities
• Manage and deliver monthly CRM KPI reports
• Present monthly key insights to senior management
• Manage and deliver weekly activation reports, highlighting channel performance
• Manage and own all campaign selections
• Ensure all workflows are built in Neolane
• Use data to drive insights for weekly and monthly insight reports to senior management
• Undertake task prioritisation and ownership
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to bachelor’s degree level in an analytical field preferable (Maths or Statistics)
• Be highly proficiency in Excel
• Manage and deliver pre and post campaign analysis.
• Work closely with Market Research specialist to understand impact of the competitive market
• A solid understanding of CRM systems
• Be able to interpret data to produce customer insight.
• Possess strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Undertake specific deep dive analysis projects
• Manage multiple projects at once with minimum supervision
• Have great communication skills able to converse at all levels
• Strong SAS or SQL coding experience
• Proven experience using SPSS Modeller, Adobe Neolane Campaign Management tools
• Experience in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture advantageous but not essential
If you fit the above job description please contact Roisin McCarthy on 01256 314 660 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.