Digital Analyst, Surrey
Digital Analyst - £Competitive Salary – Plus Benefits – Surrey – J9741
This role is working for an international engineering group offering their customers a diverse selection of products and services. Yu will be responsible for reporting on key business activities, analysing the resulting data and providing strategic recommendations to the business management teams. In addition, the role provides support and guidance to the
e-commerce team in monitoring and developing KPI’s, customer behaviour, propensity modelling and life time value analysis.
Role and Responsibilities
• Develop and implement data collection systems.
• Optimise statistical efficiency and data quality for both customer facing and internal facing systems.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources’
• Maintain databases/data systems using SAP
• Filter and clean data.
• Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Identify and define new process improvement opportunities
• Interpret data and analyse results
• Undertake visualisation using statistical techniques and provide data based solutions to customer and business needs.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required.
• Educated to degree level in a Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Operational research or Statistics.
• Possess strong analytical skills.
• Have the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information.
• Have experience and working knowledge of developing solutions using both structured and unstructured data.
• Have great communication skills with the ability to converse at all levels of business.
• Experience of A/B and MVT testing advantageous
• Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
• Have experience using statistical packages for analysing large datasets - R, Python or SAS preferred.
• Experience with Google Analytics very desirable.
If you fit the above job description please contact Teresa Cheeseman on 01256 314 660 or email her on email@example.com. Please be advised that we can only accept candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.